So last October 7 was my birthday. Eeeep! This post is way overdue. >_< But since October hasn’t end yet, heehee, allow me to share to you about the 23 things I learned in my 23 years of existence on earth. 🙂
- I learned how to make Homemade Ice Cream. 😛 *claps for myself!*– Learned that from Gemma.
- Your best asset is your SMILE. This quote is overused but it’s true.
- Coffee is best paired with Cinnamon. *Woot! Woot!* I wasn’t fond of Cinnamon before, not until I came across qkatie’s Youtube channel.
- Don’t expect too much from others.
- Learn and still learning to be still. Cause I panic or stress out too much.
- Sleep is PRECIOUS. Which I am sure most of you will agree.
- Ask for help. Don’t be shy. Don’t take all the stress and problems alone. You’ll go craaazzzyy!!
- Nothing but a swish of mascara would perk up your look. Just be sure to take it off before you hit the sack.
- Nothing beats a good adventure on the road, or plane. Teehee.
- I am 26% fluent in French. That’s according to my Duolingo tests. Heehee. Merci 🙂
- Doubts won’t get you anywhere. Confirm them, straightforward.
- Communication, time and trust are the major building blocks in a relationship. Not to mention, prayer as well. 🙂
- Some things are worth waiting for.
- Books are your best friends.
- Always listen to your mum. Or parents, for that matter.
- A soft answer turns down the heated tension. So be kind.
- Words can pierce the very soul. At times, the tone of how you say it matters as well.
- When angry, just bite your tongue, take a deep breath and walk away. It’s better than to start a brawl.
- A good cry lets out all your heartaches. Don’t hold grudges, it’ll make you old. Teehee.
- Always aim for the best. That is, in all that you do. Never settle for mediocrity.
- Always find time to learn a new vocabulary.
- Sometimes, being a know-it-all may sound a bit arrogant.
- Have fun! Because your birthday only brings you closer to your death date. Morbid. But true. 😛
So that’s it! Well, there actually more lessons I learned and would learn in the next years to come. I am just happy that school is finally over for three weeks. Alas, I could finally concentrate to my Book Reading Challenge. Whew! Also, I’d like to thank my friends and family for the greetings and kind words. xoxo.
Merci beaucoup et á bientôt!
P.S. Ask Nica x Chen 2 is coming real soon! WOF it. ^_^.
GIF’s are from giphy.com